The primary goal of Tatweer is to increase oil production from the Bahrain Field and to meet the Kingdom’s gas needs, in order to energize further economic growth and prosperity in line with Bahrain’s Economic Vision 2030.
- Achieved Bahrainization rate of 79%
- Issued over 1,350 wayleave permits
- Achieved the highest black oil and condensate production record ever in June 2015 with over 56,000 bpd
- Achieved the lowest Staff Injury and Illness Rate (IIR) in Tatweer’s history of operation, at ZERO.
- Total maintenance man-hours worked during the year was just over 950,000 hours