iSupplier Portal Access
Note: Use Windows Internet Explorer only. Other web browsers are not supported.
If you are unable to access the form due to connections errors, kindly click here
The iSupplier Portal is an online self-service tool that allows you to directly access information and conduct transactions. In the future, Tatweer may decide exclusively to use suppliers that are registered on its iSupplier Portal.
The portal offers the following benefits and processes to suppliers:
Benefits to Suppliers
- Available 24/7
- Online sharing of information
- Easy to use self-service
- Access to real-time information
- Transparency through the procure-to-pay cycle
- Improved quality of required shared information
- No special hardware or software requirements
- Email notifications
- Reduced processing time
- Better customer service
Processes for Suppliers
- Supplier registration and qualification
- Supplier compliance monitoring
- Receiving and rejections
- Supplier performance monitoring
- To access and use the iSupplier Portal, suppliers must comply with Tatweer’s Confidentiality and Indemnity Agreement.
- Each supplier may only access its own information.
- Each supplier will assign an iSupplier Portal Security Administrator. The iSupplier Portal Security Administrator will be responsible for assigning user access and responsibilities to other members within their company.
- Users will only view and use the processes and functionalities assigned by the supplier’s iSupplier Portal Security Administrator and transactions generated by Tatweer.
- Users must be individuals directly responsible for doing business with Tatweer.
For instructions on how to use the iSupplier Portal, click on the following links:
- iSupplier Portal User Handbook (PDF)
- iSupplier Portal Quick Reference – Security Administrator (PDF)
- iSupplier Portal Quick Reference – Supplier User (PDF)
- iSupplier Portal Quick Reference – Pre-Qualification Process (PDF)
- iSupplier Portal Quick Reference – Sourcing Process – RFI – Technical Proposal (PDF)
- iSupplier Portal Quick Reference – Sourcing Process – RFQ – Commercial Proposal (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- iSupplier Quick Reference – Order e-acceptance (PDF)
- iSupplier Quick Reference – Contractual Deliverables (PDF)